Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the onlinestop website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted :
- Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program*.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer need to raise the refund request within 7 days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us form,
- first Seller want to agreed for return of product
- In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product , after received product to seller then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account as soon as possible
- In case the Seller doesn’t close the ticket in 7 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favour of the Buyer.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
|Electronics||Should be included|
|Clothing and Footwear||Should be “New & Unworn” (other than for trial)|
|Beauty, Health & Personal Care||Should be “New & Unopened”|
|Sports & Equipment||Should be “New” and returned with original packaging|
|Office Products||Should be “New” and returned with original packaging|
|Jewellery||Should be “New” and returned with original packaging|
- If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
- Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne by buyer side only for buyer don’t like product in case seller delivered correct product,in different cases Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
- Points to be noted : Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Seller disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
- Buyer need to raise the replacement request within 3 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on or contact Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:Buyer is asked for “Reason for Return”. Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
- Shipping was damaged
- Item was defective
- Item Dead on Arrival
- Item(s) were missing
- Wrong item sent
An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either “approval” or”rejection” of the replacement request.
In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
In case Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case the Seller doesn’t have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in place of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the Seller doesn’t respond to the Buyer’s replacement request, within three (5) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, refund shall be processed in favour of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund amount paid to the Seller.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Warranties and guarantee
This Website, all the materials and products and services, through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, provided by seller or there on respective company
Out of stock Products
For out of stock products you can ( put notify me request ) email, when product is available from our seller or distributor, we will update soon through requested email