Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the onlinestop website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted :
- Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program*.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer need to raise the refund request within 7 working days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us form,
- first Seller want to agreed for return of product
- In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product , after received product to seller then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account as soon as possible
- In case the Seller doesn’t close the ticket in 7 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favour of the Buyer.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
|Electronics||Should be “New & Unopened”|
|Clothing and Footwear||Should be “New & Unworn” (other than for trial)|
|Beauty, Health & Personal Care||Should be “New & Unopened”|
|Sports & Equipment||Should be “New” and returned with original packaging|
|Office Products||Should be “New” and returned with original packaging|
|Jewellery||Should be “New” and returned with original packaging|
- If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
- Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne by buyer side only for buyer don’t like product in case seller delivered correct product,in different cases Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.